PennsylvaniaPrivate Practice in Southeast Pennsylvania Seeking a Part-Time Dermatologist
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving private practice in a quiet, small-town community in southeast Pennsylvania. If you've been searching for a part-time opportunity with a fantastic family-like team of providers, look no further!
- Open to MDs and DOs -including Residents!
- Part-time opportunity working 1-3 days per week from a single location -excellent work-life balance!
- Provide Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics, if desired
- Excellent support staff in place to ensure efficiency - including well-trained medical assistants
- Well-established practice with a family-like, collegial atmosphere
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Competitive compensation plan- depends on days worked and years of experience
- Position available due to patient demand and practice growth
This practice is located in a lovely small town in southeast Pennsylvania. You'll find everything you'd need to settle in and raise a family hereincluding great schools and community resources, plus a low cost of living. You'll be close to several larger cities with major airports and there's plenty to see and do indoors and out nearby, too.
Ready to Make a Career Move? Contact Terry Ferguson to learn more today! Terry is a Dermatology Recruitment Specialis
t with myDermRecruiter and she can be reached at ext. 110
or you can send your confidential CV to
for immediate consideration.
Senior Dermatology Recruitment Specialist