Central New York - Dermatology
• 3 Dermatologists and 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians (APC)
• Physician Teledermatology with APC s doing biopsies
• Instant Referral Base provided by over 300 Network Clinicians
• Full Support Staff
• Beautiful Clinic location, 4 miles from Primary Hospital
• Medical Student Interaction
• 180 Bed Primary Hospital with Level II Trauma Center
• Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
• This is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight-county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York.
• The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
• Major teaching affiliate of Columbia University
• Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
• Located 90 minutes from Albany, Syracuse, and Binghamton, and 3 1/2 hours from New York City