Interventional Cardiology - Southwestern Virginia
- Heart Institute is composed of over 40 cardiologists including non-invasive, interventional with PV skills, vascular surgery, electrophysiology, CT surgery and thoracic surgery as well as over 35 physician extenders.
- The practice is nationally recognized and leads the region s cardiovascular care.
- Their state-of-the-art systems of care in cardiovascular disease includes the state s only regional STEMI transfer program, active research with publications in major journals including NEJM and fully developed vascular and structural heart programs
- This is a Full-Time position with an existing, established, stable group.
- Qualified candidate will be based in clinic work within the hospital's Cath Lab, which is equipped with State-of-the-Art equipment.
- The group will consist of one Invasive Cardiologist, two Interventional Cardiologists, Nurse Practitioners and an excellent Staff.
- Additional support as required can be provided.
- Competitive Compensation Package to include Annual Salary and Bonus
- Generous Sign On Bonus
- Relocation and Educational Loan Assistance
- Full Benefits to include Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO and CME Reimbursement
- The hospital performs an average of 65 Caths per month, Roughly 40 Diagnostic / 25 Interventional Catheterizations, and also performs Permanent Pacemaker/ICD insertions
- Philips Cath Lab with Advanced Cardiac support devices such as: Laser, Volcano, EKOS, CardioMEMs, Penumbra, IABP, and Impella
- Only 24/7 STEMI service in Southwest Virginia with approximately 80 STEMIs /year
- On-Site CHF clinic
- 3 Ex