Montana - Interventional Cardiology
• As an Interventional Cardiologist within the Medical Group - you'll work collaboratively with other providers, to deliver top-notch care and best patient experience.
• You will practice at their Heart & Vascular Specialty Care Clinic
• You would complete charts electronically in EPIC.
• You will work in a well established practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff.
• You would provide Interventional Cardiology care to a wide range of patients.
• You will be able to practice both outpatient as well as inpatient / hospital call services.
• You would work closely with their Hospitalist team.
They re looking for:
• Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
• Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including EPIC/eSummit and Google products. The ability to learn new applications relevant to your position.
• Benefits are offered to all new physicians to encourage good health for you in a comprehensive & proactive way.
• Their generous package includes a menu of medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to a 401K retirement savings plan. CME benefits, liability insurance with tail coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefit options along with paid days off.
• They also offer a sign-on bonus, relocation, and student loan assistance for those candidates who qualify.