A new anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in New York City with an established group. They are hiring a new physician to support the growing patient census. This is an outpatient position with ASC 3 needs. You will work Monday through Friday and there will be no call. You will do all general bread and butter cases. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active NY license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a strong compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, a 401k retirement plan, and possible relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in New York, NY. Located at the southern tip of the state of New York, the city is the center of the New York metropolitan area. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Darline Morris at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job # . .
- Excellent compensation package
- Strong benefits package
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Retirement plan and relocation assistance
- Work weekdays, no call
- General cases
- Culture, shopping, history, fine dining
- Located in the heart of everything
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail