Surgery-Colo/Rectal opening in Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
Hospital looking for a PERM Colorectal Surgeon to join our employed medical group in Langhorne, PA. Must be fellowship trained with advanced laparoscopic/robotic surgical techniques excited about the opportunity to develop a colorectal practice in an environment set up for success. St. Mary Physician's Group also has additional support from our 24/7 Trauma Surgeons, 24/7 Intensivist, large Hospitalist staff and an established breast and cancer center on campus.
The colorectal surgeon will be part of a collaborative and growing team; made up of Bariatric/General Surgeons. Call coverage 1:3 but will continue to grow as we build the team. On call weeknights and weekends (every 5th night ideally) with holiday commitment. Currently have Si robot, looking to add Xi robot in the near future. Hospital EMR is currently Meditech, outpatient is Athena and switching to EPIC next year!
- Performing scheduled and when required, unscheduled outpatient services in a medical practice setting on campus.
- Performing scheduled surgical services or other procedures 2 -3 days per week or as required.
- Attending/rounding on all Colorectal/General Surgery inpatients as necessary. Perform preoperative workup for patients and obtain consents.
- BC in General Surgery and BC in Colorectal Surgery - HARD REQUIREMENT
- Fellowship trained w/ advanced laparoscopic/robotic surgical
- They are okay with candidates who need to get their PA license
- They are only wanting experienced physicians (about 5 years outside of fellowship) - no new grads (they are in the process of bringing on 1 new grad and want someone experienced to go along with them)
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccine - Required
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS