Client is looking for dedicated Pediatricians to join our outstanding clinical practice. Qualified candidates can enjoy working with a supportive team of experienced providers and staff in an encouraging environment. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available!
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Earned Time Days, CME days and Reimbursement, Student Loan Reimbursement, Wellness Incentives, and more. All employees, including those working Per Diem, are eligible to participate in 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
- Community: Be part of a healthcare team offering excellent services within a rural community.
- Great Place to Work! "Our medical practice has an amazing team of Providers, Nurses and Support staff that go above and beyond their daily duties. It's a joy going to work every day knowing that everyone is making the patient the main focus. I always feel appreciated by the whole medical team. They also offer good medical benefits and earned time which is a plus.
- Provide the full scope of duties which fall under his/her field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance.
- As a member of the our team, the physician is expected to be familiar with the philosophy, goals and objectives and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Must be cognizant of, and comply with, all Client policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Current Vermont Medical License.
- Current Vermont DEA certificate.
- Insurability (malpractice)
Come be part of our team and help grow patient-centered health in the beautiful Northeast Kingdom of Vermont!
Accepts J1s: No Accepts H1Bs:No Loan Assistance: Negotiable Practice Type: Multi Specialty
Verified Date: 06/18/2019
Senior HealthCare Recruiter/ Continuum Physician Recruiting / Continuum Medical Staffing
- Toll Free