The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here. Job Title
NON - CDL DriverJob DescriptionPay Rate $15.00 Per HourWho We Are:
Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Non-CDL Driver.Who You Are:
If you are a licensed Driver who's looking to gain great experience working for an amazing company - Brinks is looking for YOU! Our Non-CDL Drivers are a familiar sight around the community. From filling ATMs to servicing local banks and businesses, our Drivers are working to keep commerce moving. It's more than getting cash and valuables from point A to point B; it's a fast-paced environment that requires vigilance about your surroundings and trust in your fellow team members to ensure commerce in the community keeps moving.The Non-CDL Driver Role:
As a Non-CDL Driver, you're responsible for safely driving and controlling Brink's armored vehicles to and from various customer sites and guarding the Cash Transport Guard and liability at pick-up & delivery locations. In this high-profile Driver role, you will enforce the rules that protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
The Qualifications You Must Have:
- Guard and maintain the safety, security, and control of the armored vehicle and liability at all times
- Guard and maintain the safety and security of your team at all times
- Maintain radio communication with the Cash Transport Guard and other vehicle crew during pick-up and delivery of liability
- Maintain radio communication with the branch and/or dispatch personnel
- Load and unload the armored vehicle
- Complete appropriate driving and delivery documentation
- Report all faults experienced during the day's activity
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle's interior
- Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
- Guard liability and assets
The Additional Qualifications We Prefer:
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- A valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Chauffeur's license OR ability to obtain one (Indiana, Louisiana, and Michigan residents only)
Some Perks For You:
- Professional driving experience
- Military Background
A Career Worth Building:
- A strong, team-oriented culture
- The strength and stability of our 160+ year history
- Robust internal growth potential
- Some uniform and protective equipment provided
- Insurance: including health, dental, and life (full time only)
- 401K with company match (full time only)
- Paid Time Off (full time only)
At Brink's, we value our team members and typically offer our Non-CDL Drivers local routes that allow them to spend more time at home. We invest in growth and opportunity by providing world-class training. We also believe in cross-training our team members in order to ensure diverse skillsets and to promote the internal growth of our team members. What's Next?
Upon completion of the application process (including the pre-hire questionnaire), you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and will reach out to you directly should this role match your credentials. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
You deserve the best! Discover what it's like to be #BrinksProud - complete the application to be considered for a Brink's Team near you!
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace. About Brink's
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.