At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at .
Overview of Job Function:
The Manager, Customer Questionnaire Database and Content will be responsible for managing all customer questionnaires including vendor and security questionnaires. This position will be responsible for leading a team in the end-to-end project management of answering multi-disciplinary questionnaires for our Sales and Customer Success teams. This position will also work with designated SMEs for answering corporate, information, cloud, and product security questionnaires/assessments, and working closely with our sales and customer success teams to provide the most comprehensive representation of the security posture at Verint.
As the Database and Content Manager, you will own Verints content management system and leveraging its capabilities to create the library of materials required in order to respond to these questionnaires. You will be responsible for managing content library information to ensure accuracy by establishing regular feedback/refresher activities with subject matter experts.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading a team in the end-to-end project management of answering multi-disciplinary questionnaires for our Sales and Customer Success teams
- Owning Verints content management system and leveraging its capabilities to create the library of materials required in order to respond to these questionnaires
- Managing content library information to ensure accuracy by establishing regular feedback/refresher activities with subject matter experts.
- Become well versed in Verints Security Policies, Infrastructure, and contracts
- Complete customer security questionnaires with high attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Liaison between internal departments to gather necessary information for customer questionnaire requirements
- Operationalize the Customer Questionnaire Process
- Assist in developing and maintaining standardized security documentation
- Keep sales team abreast of security requirements to enhance their knowledge and expertise
- Bachelors degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4 years progressive management experience with 6+ years overall content management, stakeholder management, high level project management skills to get buy-in from subject matter expertise and experience with database administration
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- Self-starter that thrives working in a dynamic, diverse, and fast paced environment
- Have initiative, skill, and personal commitment to work on multiple projects, follow up with stakeholders, and bring tasks and projects to completion
- Comfortable asking questions and building internal relationships
- Able to demonstrate sound written and verbal communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Able to learn new technology quickly and desire to embrace emerging technology
- Willing to learn and undertake information/cloud security educational and/or certifications
- Highly organized, and able to work well with senior management levels in the organization
- Ability to direct and monitor the activities of others in performance of work requiring accuracy and detail
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- Familiarity with information security controls, guidelines, and standards (ISO27000 series, OWASP, CSA CCM, CIS 20 Critical Security Controls, SOC 2 and NIST)
- Knowledgeable about major cloud SaaS providers (e.g.: AWS, Azure) and the services they offer
- Understanding of evolving privacy and data protection regulations such as PCI DSS, CCPA, HIPAA, FedRAMP and EU GDPR