Client invites you to consider an exceptional opportunity as a Hospitalist.
Client is a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with approximately 90 providers. We are seeking a dynamic Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine/Family Medicine physician. Physicians maintain or obtain board certification throughout employment.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package, but the intrinsic benefits are where we shine, including professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
- Offers a rotation of one week on and one week off with intermittent nocturnalist rotation.
- Rotations typically run from Friday morning through the following Thursday.
- See all inpatients requiring hospitalist care.
- Cover inpatient rounds, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- Weeknight call and coverage is provided by one member of the hospitalist group scheduled to work 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. to round, see unit admissions, and respond to problems arising in patient care during the night.
- All major specialties covered including: sub-specialty orthopaedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health.
Client is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan and is a family-friendly, community that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. In fact, Forbes rated location as one of three top cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects, low costs, short commute times and high rates of home ownership. Wallethub s analysts compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 11 key metrics. Our data set ranges from wage, to number of physicians per capita, to malpractice award payouts per capita, and Wisconsin ranked 8 out of 51. Location offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive. The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life balance.
Accepts J1s: No
Accepts H1Bs: No
Loan Assistance: Negotiable
Practice Type: unavailable
Verified Date: 06/18/2019
Senior HealthCare Recruiter/ Continuum Physician Recruiting / Continuum Medical Staffing
- Toll Free