Family Medicine/Emergency Medicine - Southern IL.
Client seeking an additional BE/BC Family Medicine physician to practice in the Emergency Department at Hospital.
Opportunity Details Include:
- Hospital is a 134 bed community hospital with a patient base of 60,000 in Southeastern Illinois
- Eight 24 hr. shifts is considered a full-time position
- X-Ray, CT scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, bone densitometry available
- EKG & Stress testing available
- Level II nursery
- 24 hour air & ground support to Level I Trauma center
- General surgery & OR support
- ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NIHSS required
- Emergent Stroke Ready Designation by IDP
Client is a Physician Group locally owned and physician led; part of a not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that includes a Foundation Hospital, designated Primary Stroke Center, and Level I Trauma Center with Level III perinatal services.
Our community offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities that include fishing lakes, community parks, an aquatic center and an 18-hole golf course
Quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for the single person or family.
Accepts J1s: No
Accepts H1Bs: No
Loan Assistance: Negotiable
Practice Type: unavailable
Verified Date: 06/23/2019
Senior HealthCare Recruiter/ Continuum Physician Recruiting / Continuum Medical Staffing
- Toll Free