ABOUT US As a high-performance disposal specialist for hazardous waste, we make a valuable contribution to the environmentally sound and sustainable handling of harmful and hazardous substances. We see it as our responsibility to reduce waste volumes and return recyclable materials to the economic cycle. We are therefore looking for people who want to become part of a family business and work with us to improve the environment.
Digital Business Manager (m/f/d) Your tasks:
As a Digital Business Manager (m/f/d), you will take on diverse and challenging tasks to digitize company-wide IT applications at the interface between operational business units, the internal IT department and external IT service providers:
- Management of digitization projects
- Advising the divisions on the development of digital processes and process optimization.
- Specification of resulting IT requirements
- Creation of process and application documentation for IT systems
- Training of employees on the use of IT systems along the processes
- Primary contact (m/f/d) for incidents and changes of the supported applications.
- Control of service providers
- Completed studies in (business) informatics, vocational training as an IT specialist/IT specialist or a comparable qualification.
- Ideally professional experience in a comparable field of activity
- Experience in process management and as a project manager
- Certification according to PRINCE2 (or comparable)
- Good understanding of data models and the assessment of process and data quality.
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and confident use of IT applications.
- High sense of responsibility
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills as well as good negotiating skills
- Forward-looking, committed and goal-oriented way of working
- a long-term perspective in our economically healthy family business
- responsible tasks and short decision-making processes
- a collegial and sympathetic team and a good working atmosphere
- a performance-related payment
- Subsidies for capital-forming benefits
- Bicycle leasing with JobRad
- Employee discounts with well-known suppliers and manufacturers
SOUND LIKE THEM?
We look forward to receiving your application including salary requirements and starting date.
Eberhard Zimmermann GmbH & Co. KG
Gottlieb Daimler Street 26
Mrs. Dorina Saeger