Client is looking for a general dermatologist to join our high demand practice of a Dermatologist, 2 Nurse Pracitioners and a Plastic Surgeon. Anticipate ample work volume and flexible scheduling in our highly procedural and fast-growing clinic. The ideal candidate would have a team mentality committed to a positive working relationship with their staff including certified medical assistants and nurses. Additionally, our new dermatologist can expect to have their practice well established in an unprecedented amount of time. Our dermatology clinic encompasses plastic surgery and Med Spa services and uses EMA Dermatology Software for efficiency in charting. Our providers are in high demand and typically see 30+ patients daily.
- I & D
- Light Therapy (nbUVB/PDT)
- TRUE Patch Testing
- Suite shared with Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa
- Real-time communication cross referral practice between specialties
- Two on-site procedure rooms
- Each provider has their own team
- Flexibility to develop own team to include CMA and/or RN
- Concurrent charting with assistance of staff
Work Hours/Call Coverage
- Monday Friday (8:00 AM 5:00 PM)
- Opportunity for 4 day work week if desired
- No Call
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation structures with guaranteed salary and opportunities to build a successful practice based on your desire. Benefits offered to employees include: generous CME and PTO, malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement.
Compensation and Benefits:
This opportunity is an employed position. We offer a nationally competitive compensation based on a productivity model and our comprehensive benefits include paid vacation, retirement plan with match, generous CME, sign on bonus, relocation assistance and malpractice + tail.
- Populated with 60,000 residents and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Nationally-ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- Is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Boasts four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Has an international airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Seattle and more
- Divided by the Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing and watersport destination
- Dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you ll take pride in working for health system, one of Montana s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded Best Places To Work in Healthcare our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Client an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
Accepts J1s: No
Accepts H1Bs: Yes
Loan Assistance: Not Specified
Practice Type: Hospital Employee
Verified Date: 06/23/2019
Senior HealthCare Recruiter/ Continuum Physician Recruiting / Continuum Medical Staffing
- Toll Free