Integrity Home Care + Hospice has an immediate opening for a Client Services Manager in our Joplin Office. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Client Services Manager could be the position for you. Integrity believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills in this dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
The Client Services Manager will:
- Provide superior customer service and quality home care
- Focus on managing coordination of client services and emergent scheduling issues
- Manage your Client Services Manager caseload while proactively growing it
- Build lasting relationships with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations
- Develop strong, communicative relationships with the team
- Maintain effective fiscal management of your caseload by monitoring metrics (admissions, % Medicare, referrals rejected by reason, etc.)
- Client Services Managers will partner with Clinical Managers to provide supervision and support to field employees
Qualifications for a Client Services Manager:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year office or clerical experience, preferably in a home health agency.
- Prior knowledge of/experience with Medicare and OASIS a plus
- Prior medical office or home care experience preferred
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility (goal achievement)
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Strong computer skills required (electronic medical record)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Integrity Home Care + Hospice offers a comprehensive benefits plan
- We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
- Our employees enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
We invite you to join our family at Integrity Home Care + Hospice, where together we can truly make a difference.